Business Process Coordinator Supply Chain
About Vynova Group
Vynova is a leading European manufacturer of chlor-alkali products and PVC resins. With production sites in five countries and more than 1,250 committed employees, we generate annual sales of 830 million euros. Although we are a young company, we can build upon decades of experience operating under the umbrella of major international chemical companies. At Vynova, we foster a respectful, rewarding work environment and promote a culture of continuous improvement and personal development.
For more information, visit www.vynova-group.com
You improve and optimize the Supply Chain business process, with a focus on Order to Cash, by analyzing and defining the needs concerning processes, systems and applications in order to align them to the organization’s needs and strategy. You translate business needs to projects and changes requirements. You lead and implement change projects.
- You analyze and translate the problems and needs experienced by users into useful solutions, so as to improve business processes. You work closely with the Business Processes Owner for approval of the individual business cases and the implementation plan;
- You provide support in setting up and co-ordinate changes within the processes and the documentation of these changes in order to realize a successful implementation that meets the requirements. You work closely with the IT organization in order to ensure the processes are embedded in the systems procedures;
- You visualize business processes to gain insight into the organization and its structure, so as to consider the tools / processes that can meet the user’s needs;
- You collect the necessary information to understand the values of the different process KPI’s and develop dashboards to monitor the different processes;
- You initiate, follow up and manage projects within your responsibilities guaranteeing the project will be realized within the qualitative and budgetary standards, taking into account the time and resources available;
- You stay aware of the evolutions and developments in the field of IT applications in order to keep your expertise up-to-date;
- You keep all documentation of processes, change requirements and projects up to date;
- You take responsibility for compliance with guidelines and rules concerning SHE and ISO (ISO 500001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, …);
- You report to the Supply Chain Excellence Manager.
- You have a Master’s degree in Information Technology, Supply Chain, other relevant education or equivalent by experience;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in SAP and supply chain processes;
- You have excellent business & analytical insight and strong project management skills;
- You have good influencing abilities and you work well together in a team and with other departments;
- You have a very good knowledge of SAP;
- A very good knowledge of English is necessary. Knowledge of Dutch, French and German is an additional advantage;
- You have a hands-on mentality and an “end to end” process approach;
- Knowledge of the lean six sigma methodology is a big plus;
- You are willing to travel to other sites and either work on our site in Tessenderlo of in Wilhelmshaven.
What we offer
- A dynamic work environment with plenty of room for own initiative.
- Various learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary and benefits package.
Are you interested in this position? Don’t hesitate and apply via www.vynova-group.com.
In case you have additional questions, please contact Liesbeth Ponet at +32(0)13 610 260 or via email@example.com