07. June 2017 - VYNOVA joins the "Operation Clean Sweep®" program.
VYNOVA has signed the Operation Clean Sweep® pledge and is committed to the clear goal of zero emissions of plastic pellets, flakes and powder to the environment.
26. October 2016 - VYNOVA Belgium closes financing package for the KOH conversion at the Tessenderlo site
ICIG’s VYNOVA Belgium today announced the closing of a financing package of more than EUR 50 million to fund the KOH conversion at the Tessenderlo site.
14. October 2016 - VYNOVA announces start of construction for KOH production facility at Tessenderlo
Following its August 2015 announcement, VYNOVA Group, an affiliate of the ICIG group of companies, confirms it has started with the field construction of the new world scale KOH membrane facility at its Tessenderlo Belgium site.
17. May 2016 - Changing the chlo-alkali sales organisation
At the beginning of this year, we have informed you that PPC Thann and VYNOVA, both affiliated companies of International Chemical Investors Group, agreed that VYNOVA International, will be managing the business activities for all chlor-alkali products of both companies.
29. January 2016 - Integration of sales activities in VYNOVA International
On 1th of February, VYNOVA Tessenderlo NV, VYNOVA Runcorn Ltd and PPC Thann SAS announce that they will combine their overall sales and business management activities under VYNOVA International. The new integrated sales team will cover all of the Chlor Alkali products being produced on these 3 sites. The set of products includes liquid chlorine, Potassium hydroxide liquid, Potassium Hydroxide solid, several grades of Potassium Carbonate, Hydrochlorid Acid, Sodium Hypochlorite and Caustic Soda liquid.
28. August 2015 - VYNOVA announces KOH conversion at Tessenderlo site
VYNOVA Group recently acquired by ICIG from INOVYN, announces the construction of a new membrane electrolysis facility with a nominal annual capacity of up to 100.000 tonnes of Chlorine and 150.000 tonnes of Potassium Hydroxide solution.
01. August 2015 - ICIG completes the acquisition of VYNOVA Group and appoints new management team
International Chemical Investors Group (ICIG) today announced the completion of its acquisition of certain chlorvinyls assets being divested by INOVYN, the PVC joint venture between INEOS and Solvay.
The newly acquired businesses form a new “Chlorvinyls” platform within ICIG named VYNOVA Group with total sales in excess of Euro 850 million, complementing ICIG’s Fine Chemicals and Custom Manufacturing platform WeylChem Group (Euro 670 million in sales), the Pharmaceuticals platform CordenPharma Group (Euro 330 million in sales) and ICIG Enterprises businesses (CarboTech, ENKA and Rütgers Organics; Euro 110 million in sales).
09. June 2015 - ICIG has obtained European Commission approval for its acquisition of certain Chlorovinyls Assets being divested by INEOS
International Chemical Investors Group (ICIG) recently announced an agreement with INEOS and Solvay to acquire certain chlorovinyls assets being divested by INOVYN / INEOS. This agreement, which has been reviewed in the context of the merger control process of both this transaction and the INOVYN JV, has now received approval of the European Commission. Closing of the acquisition of the remedy business by ICIG is anticipated to be August 1st, 2015.
The newly acquired businesses will form a new “Chlorovinyls” platform within ICIG named VYNOVA Group.